An absolute classic, and crowd favourite at any Indian restaurant – Tikka Masala is a creamy, flavourful explosion with just enough spice (for us westerners!) This recipe helps you make the Tikka Masala paste from scratch, giving a truly authentic flavour, then add whatever proteins, or veggies you wish to make this your favourite Indian meal!
COPY AND SAVE THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PHONE!
- 6 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 2 Red Chilli (fresh, chopped)
- 2cm Ginger (peeled, grated)
- Handful Coriander (chopped)
- 4tsp Garam Masala
- 2tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2tsp Paprika
- 2tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 1/2tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 1/2tsp Chilli Powder
- 2tsp Worstershire Sauce
- 3tbsp Oil
- 140g Tomato Paste
- Pinch of Salt
- Any Proteins or Veg for the curry
- Blend all ingredients together
- Add water, oil, and tomato paste as required to reach desired consistency.
Curry paste goes great with any of the following proteins or veg;
- Chicken (this is a classic)
- Serve! Try on a bed of Rice, or with some Chapatis, Parathas, or Naan.
2 thoughts on “Tikka Masala Recipe – India”
I’m extremely pleased to discover this great site. I want to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely savored every part of it and I have you saved to fav to see new information in your blog.
Thank you! Let me know if you cook any of these recipes and how you go 🙂