Delicious flavours from the north of India. A healthy, delicious, curry that is easy to make – all from scratch! This is one of my favourite Indian meals as it’s super healthy and tastes delicious! Easy to experiment with the amounts of spice to get your desired level of ‘hot’ – let me know if you found this an easy to make curry in the comments below!
COPY AND SAVE THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PHONE!
- 400g – 500g Paneer *
- 500g Spinach (Fresh or Frozen)
- 125g Fenugreek Leaves (Fresh or Dried)
- 2 Onions
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2tsp Garlic Paste
- 1tsp Ginger Paste
- 1tsp Cumin Powder
- 1tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Olive Oil (cooking)
*Search my super easy recipe on how to make your own Paneer.
- Cut paneer into 1inch cubes and fry until golden.
- Dice onions finely and fry till soft, then add ginger and garlic, fry for 2 mins.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, spices and mix well. Add salt to taste.
- Cook until spinach is soft, then mash or blend into a paste (texture is your choice).
- Add paneer to mixture, and lightly stir.
- Serve! Try on a bed of Rice, or with some Chapatis, Parathas, or Naan.